Jamb Regularization login for those who don’t have an admission letter or number from jamb is like undergoing a late registration. So each time you see the term Regularization on the Jamb login portal don’t be perplexed it simply means late application. But that’s not all, keep reading to find out more.
About JAMB Regularization Login Portal
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB Regularization is the process of ensuring that the Board validates candidates current admission details with the school that offered admission to such candidates.
This is done in their database. This is done with the aim of either granting one gateway of securing admission via direct entry or proceed for service.
Also, JAMB Regularization simply means the reconciliation of your OND/ND/NCE/HND admission between your institution and JAMB. JAMB regularization is also known as ‘LATE APPLICATION’ on JAMB website.
JAMB Late Application (formerly referred to as “regularization”) provides opportunity for candidates that are in any institution but with no JAMB registration number.
Why You Need a Regularization Login
People have different reasons for acquiring a jamb regularization login. But majorly, jamb regularization is meant for the following Purposes:
- The purpose of regularization is to ensure that JAMB has your current admission detail that tally with the admission/registration record in the school that offered you admission.
- This allows candidates with admission but with no prior record with JAMB’s ability to register on the platform.
- This Process is either called JAMB Regularization, Condonement of Illegitimate Admission, Or Late Application Method.
- This year’s 2021 regularization payment/procedures are quite similar to last year’s process, the only difference is the payment mode.
How to Know If You Should Do Jamb Regularization
It is best to know if you need a Jamb regularization login sooner rather than later, only those applying for Direct Entry or NYSC face this issue the most, so follow the procedure listed below to know whether you are to do it or not:
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng
- Scroll to the year you wrote your jamb (e.g 2020)
- Click on Check Admission Status
- Enter your Jamb number and click enter.
You will get a message, showing your details, school, passport, and the course you studied in ND/NCE/HND. If you saw your admission details, then you don’t need to regularize. Just go ahead and apply for Direct Entry (DE).
But if you got a message like ‘Sorry no admission is given yet‘ then you need to regularize before applying for direct entry / NYSC.
Process of 2021 JAMB Regularization
JAMB Late Application Fee is N10,. Follow the procedure outlined below to get it done.
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State, and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the sidebar
- Once selected, the menu item “Late Application” will be revealed. Click this.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following; Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
- Click Submit to complete your application
- After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
- This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
- Your institution will be responsible for the submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
- Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
When is the Regularization Deadline 2021/2022?
Things are still settling down, so for now there is no deadline for jamb Regularization, what you should be more concerned about is the deadline of JAMB direct entry.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
1. Who is to Regularize/Validate?
Ans = Candidate who gained admission without a JAMB registration number or his/her mode of admission does not require a JAMB registration number.
For 2020/2021 Direct Entry/UTME Online Registration, Candidate whose Jamb registration number is not showing ADMISSION OFFERED when checked online on jamb website
2. I have JAMB registration number already, Can It Be Regularize?
Ans = Any JAMB registration number that has a result when checked online can not be regularized. Also, any registration number you obtain through the normal online processing of JAMB/UTME/POLY of which later you sat for an exam, can not be regularized.
3. What type of JAMB registration number can be regularized?
Ans = JAMB registration number given to you, from the school you graduated from.
4. I have be trying to register for this new jamb regularization, but find it difficult, have you register any candidate successfully?
Ans = Yes. Kindly follow the procedure given above.
5. What is their mode of payment or how is the payment made?
Ans = Payment is done online through the use of ATM Card.
We believe this article was worth your time. Please, do not hesitate to use our share button below to inform friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
All Rights Reserved | COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.